Airflow Mapping lets you see, optimize and analyze your airflow design — before changing a thing in your facility. This service is available with any qualifying Quest IQ or Gavita LED purchase.
2. VIRTUAL CONFIGURATIONS
3. HOLISTIC RECOMMENDATIONS
With decades of horticultural experience, the team is able to recommend solutions that account for the complex interplay of airflow, humidity and temperature with other factors like lighting and benching layouts.
4. HANDS-ON SUPPORT
Airflow Mapping is available with any qualifying Quest IQ or Gavita LED purchase.
Introducing Intelligent Grow Room HVAC
Designed to provide the ultimate solution for the most grow rooms, the Quest IQ Evolution Series answers every one of the most critical grow room requirements.
The IQ Series is available in a wide range of sizes and options to provide the most space-efficient, energy-efficient and cost-effective solution possible – while delivering the most stable and scalable performance in the industry. There is no other system on the market that provides more capacity, value or performance in a smaller footprint.
- Provides precise control of the variable humidity requirements for each growing phase
- 45 to 170 lbs/hr moisture removal capacity and 3,000 to 16,000 CFM of air handling
- Dual, parallel, staged compressors
- 2 compressors, 2 supply air fans, 2 cabinets, one package
- Service vestibule outside of the air stream for ease of service and quiet operation
- Wide range of auxiliary heating options available
- EC blower motor technology for lowest operating costs
- Free Airflow Mapping service available with purchase